4.03.2006

the morning comes in paragraphs

nice sentiment. I almost wish I'd come up with it. Instead, I have the distinction of having heard (or, rather, mis-heard) that phrase when it was a song lyric in a song that I'm too embarrassed to tell you the name of. I will tell you that the last word was supposed to be "paradise" and there you go, you can probably figure it out. although my guess would be that there are pl-enty of (time) songs about morning in paradise. so there you go (again). but really, i just realized that the words are not about morning in paragraphs...it was quite an epiphany....

I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. I always thought that the Madonna song was called "Papa Don't Breach." Not like a breach of security. I thought it was like the breaching of a whale. like, maybe her dad was so mad he would "breach" which would be kind of like flipping out, but worse.

没有评论: