4.06.2006

Don't call me Whitney, Bobby.

OMG. As many (okay, all of you) know, i have a passion for whitney houston. not for her music which i could (would prefer to) do without, but rather for one specific interview with Tv's own Diane Sawyer. She's a legend in my eyes -- made more so because that interview is now IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. oh, would that i could watch those crack-laden antics one more time...

one caveat. mad props to mister jwww, to whom i was lamenting my inability to find aforementioned interview and once again he came through, telling me, "no, you have to search for streaming video," and found a clip with some whitney-diane action. from potTV no less.

hats off to you, my friend.

and now, for the real reason for this post -- whitney got her own petition. yes, it's a bit unclear as to what, exactly, one is signing on to, but it's certainly worth reading what others have written, even if you're not ready to commit.

没有评论: