6.27.2006

Reading Under the Banner of Heaven sparked an interest in all things fundamentalist...that combined with a recent surge free time and the acquisition of a cambridge library card (and also a little urging from my roommates) meant that a copy of Dianetics found its way into my hands. I was hesitant about taking it out of the library since I discovered that the Government is keeping track of my borrowing (thanks, Freedom of Information Act!!) but it was pointed out to me that the government will probably be run by Scientologists in 20 years and that I'm really doing myself a favor by taking it out now. a long term investment if you will...oh boy, i can hardly wait.

anyways, I only read the first 10 pages or so, but nothing juicy. For the time being, I'm relying on South Park for the condensed version.

没有评论: